Thursday 23 March 2017

Copyright Reform (6. nädal)

And so, it's time to talk about piracy and copyright protection. It's probably worth starting from me: ii have no any patents or copyright and to say honestly I'm partly a pirate. Why partially? Because in my hands periodically there is music or films for which I did not payed anything .. Maybe that's why my opinion will be not quite adequate and meaningful.Reduction of the terms of copyright I consider quite reasonable proposal. The real term of copyright at the moment is about four generations, and is constantly growing. It turns out that copyright inflicts eternal protection and completely excludes the use of material. But how much is this reasonable? It seems to me that such an unreasonably long time frame hinders the potential of other people, forcing them to reinvent the wheel once the forces could be directed at developing or improving the already existing result.Freedom in the field of information exchange also sounds good :). At all times, copying verses and rewriting, as well as exchanging the musical records of two people, was quite acceptable action. But recently such people began to be persecuted and impose fines on them. I think this is absurd. Firstly, if a person uses one or another record for non-commercial purposes, and even ate in commercial, what kind of loss to the ablator can he inflict? To the contrary, he will make advertising. Make a "name" to the author, and then this name will begin to work on the very right of the owner. It's another matter if large firms are engaged in copying and distribution of the material, the approach of the other must be ...

It seems to me patents not to be an artificial obstacle to free competition. Especially if patents affect the pharmacological industry. Why do firms patent medicines? Perhaps they are patenting someone's life not allowing to use their experience for more advanced organizations ....
But as I said, I am a little person and everything written above is my opinion, which may well turn out to be erroneous, but I believe that abolishing copyright or reforming them in a softer direction will improve the current situation, but not the other way round.
Btw. This article is patented by ME :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment